16 years engaged in the design and development of bamboo products
Wuyishan Hongyuan New Environmental Protection New Material CO.,LTD located in wuyishan city in the northern of Fujian Province. Our factory’s mainly products is small furniture, Such as high-grade bamboo small scaled furniture, bathroom series, bamboo kitchen series, ETC.
- Strong technical force
- Have their own bamboo crafts research and development center
- Independent research and development of more than 500 kinds
- Product design is novel
- Green environmental protection
- Process quality is good
Our Company Vision
Create a production benchmark in the bamboo and wood products industry, and build a humanistic and happy company.
Advantages and disadvantages of iron bookshelves The advantages of iron bookshelves are actually very obvious. For example, iron bookshelves have good support and can place many books on them without deformation; Iron bookshelves are easy to move and can be assembled according to one's preferences, making them more practical; Iron bookshelves have a larger capacity but a smaller area, allowing us to fully utilize desktop space; The most important point is that the price of iron bookshelves is relatively low, and the cost performance of purchasing iron bookshelves will be higher; Of course, the disadvantage of iron bookshelves is also quite obvious, that is, their aesthetics need to be strengthened, and there are too few styles available for us to choose from. Advantages and disadvantages of wooden bookshelves The advantages of wooden bookshelves are obvious. The texture of wooden bookshelves is very good, and the concave and convex wooden texture is very flavorful; It can integrate with the decoration around us, improve the comfort of our indoor decoration, and make our office space more warm; There are many styles and shapes of wooden bookshelves that can provide us with more choices; Wooden bookshelves also have many drawbacks, such as high cost, variability, and large space occupation.
1. The desktop can be adjusted at any angle. In addition to placing the computer, it can also hold some snacks and books, which can be used for dining, playing games, reading, etc. 2. It can be placed anywhere, such as on the bedside table, on the sofa, or even in the car. The distance between the table legs and the human legs can be adjusted simultaneously to ensure a comfortable posture, providing greater space for the user's body or legs. 3. Simple structure, easy to use, no need to disassemble. When not in use, place the table legs under the table, occupying very little space. When reusing, simply put the table legs down, which is very convenient. Many computer desks are designed with exquisite and elegant styles, usually made of solid wood and in IKEA style, suitable for white-collar workers, petty bourgeoisie, and student groups.
Firstly, the computer desk should be sturdy and stable overall, and the desktop should be as wide as possible. A sturdy desktop ensures that the computer is safely and stably placed on the desktop. Ordinary computer desks are constructed with frames. Although frames are inexpensive, they are not sturdy. When using them, it is advisable to lean the computer against other large and sturdy furniture for stability. If necessary, additional nails can be added. The computer chassis, speaker, mouse, file rack, external MIODEM, printer, and scanner should all be placed on the desktop. To ensure a certain amount of space is left around the computer to ensure good ventilation, there should be enough space on the desktop. The computer desk should be made of exquisite materials, designed in a novel manner, and planned reasonably. The computer desk should be made of high-quality and wear-resistant materials as much as possible, and screws and related components should be made of high-strength iron nails. The design of the computer desk is also very heavy, and the height of the desktop, keyboard and desktop, power cable routing, etc. should be designed reasonably to meet the needs of work habits and physical health. The height of the computer desk is very important. When we sit at the desk, our hands should be naturally placed on the desk, and our elbows should be bent at 90 ℃, which is the suitable height for your computer. The keyboard mini desktop is usually located under the desktop and can be pulled out to save space. However, sufficient space should be saved in front of the keyboard to support the trick, which will make the operator feel warm and smooth during operation. Whether the power cable runs uniformly, safely, and smoothly will also affect the normal operation of the computer and peripherals. If there are two square holes designed on the desktop, allowing the power and cable cables to be threaded down separately, it looks quite neat and reduces the magnetic field between computer signals. The color and quality of the computer desk. The color of the computer desk is naturally related to the owner's preferences, but it is also important to refer to the computer, furniture, or office environment. It is best to have a different or similar color to the environment, and of course, to use a similar color (such as black or dark green) to highlight your computer. To ensure the quality of computer desks, reputable brands and sellers should be selected, so that quality and after-sales service can be guaranteed. Of course, the quality is better, and the price will naturally be higher. Therefore, when choosing a computer desk, it is important to consider the price appropriately. Choose a low back chair that can rotate. The computer chair should preferably be able to rotate, so that when using the computer, you can still find the materials or tools you need in place. The height of the seat must be adjustable, and the cushion of the seat should be soft, and the backrest should not be too high. When purchasing in practice, you can separate your computer and its peripherals to see if the model fits you. Then, shake the table to see how stable the computer table is. Try to see if each drawer and the pulley at the bottom of the table can slide freely. Check if the paint on the table surface is uneven, if the edges of the table are intact, if there are any defects such as warping or serration, and how the leather packaging of the seats is. Finally, there is the installation of computer desks and chairs. The computer desk should be placed near the window to facilitate ventilation, but direct sunlight should not be allowed on the desktop and computer.
1. Solid wood shoe cabinet. Solid wood shoe cabinets are mostly made of natural logs such as beech, white oak, ash, and elm, with a natural wood texture on the surface. The shoe cabinet made of this material is not only durable, but also has a more atmospheric appearance, but attention should be paid to moisture resistance. 2. Plastic shoe cabinet. Most plastic shoe cabinets on the market are made of resin or ABS plastic materials. The shoe cabinet made of this material is inexpensive, colorful, and diverse in form, but it is prone to bending and deformation. 3. Fabric shoe cabinet. Most fabric shoe cabinets are made of non-woven fabric and generally come with a roller shutter design that can be folded and placed freely according to needs. The shoe cabinet made of this material is dustproof, breathable, waterproof, and moisture-proof, but its strength and durability are relatively poor, and its service life is short. 4. Bamboo shoe cabinet. Bamboo shoe cabinets are mostly made from natural bamboo processing. The shoe cabinet made of this material is corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, mothproof, and moldy, but it is prone to deformation and cracking due to environmental influences.